The ZOLL AED Pro is a portable AED (with manual override) intended for use by trained rescuers to provide emergency defibrillation and to monitor patient ECG during treatment. It’s built light and tough to withstand the rough-and-tumble of use in any environment.
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability; the AED Pro is designed to perform in even the harshest environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating).
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in 7-hour memory and USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®.
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi-padz II® electrodes. When the pedi-padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readine