Latest floating pump which provides with 1075 l/min at 0.5 bar and maximum pressure 4.5 bar
- The ideal solution for pumping water from natural water sources.
- An effective helper for firefighters and for quick intervention or where pumping is required (for communal services, construction companies).
- For filling tanks, drying flooded areas or extinguishing fires.
ADVANTAGES OF AMPHIBIO HYDRA 2 FLOATING PUMP
- The highest output in its category – up to 4.5 bar
- Large tank – operating time more than 3 hours without refueling
- New float – made of highly durable polyethylene
- Briggs and Stratton engine – professional range of engines from the USA
- Exceptional design – perfect balance between performance and appearance.
|Flow at 0.5 bar:||1075 LPM|
|Flow at 1 bar:||1014 LPM|
|Flow at 3 bar:||380 LPM|
|Nominal max. pressure:||4.5 bar|
|Total delivery height:||up to 45 m|
|Output:||65 mm / B75|
|Min. suction depth:||15 mm|
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton|
|tank volume:||6 litres|
|Operating time:||3 hours|
|Weight:||dry 29 kg / wet 34 kg|
|Dimensions:||786 x 595 x 392 mm|