The compact, simultaneous High/Low pressure series pump from Waterous is ideal for an urban interface vehicle or wildland firefighting The HLUK is available in ratings of 1000, 1250 and 1500 GPM @ 150 PSI (4000, 5000 and 5600 L/min @ 10 bar).
- Designed to pump both high and low pressure simultaneously
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant construction
- Automatic thermal relief valve
- External high pressure relief valve (EHPRV)
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Anodized aluminum intake
- Anodized aluminum discharge manifold with six (6) outlets
Options and Accessories
- Separately Mounted Round-the-Pump Foam Proportioner is an easy-to-use, compactly designed unit capable of retrofitting on any Waterous HL series pump. It has preset positions for 1%, 3%, or 6% proportioning, with foam pick-up connections for either an on-board tank or foam container, and provides foam to high and low pressure discharges.
- Separately mounted VPO Primer with pump-mounted Vacuum Activated Priming Valve (VAP)
- 7-Year Limited Warranty with Total Protection Package (TPP-5): The Total Protection Package is a comprehensive warranty that increases your standard 7 year warranty to include labor expenses to dismantle, remove and reinstall covered products or parts for a period of five years..