Specifically designed for installation in international-style fire trucks, the compact, rear-mounted HL series pumps have built-in high-pressure relief valves. The HL200 has ratings from 2000 L/min. @ 10 bar (low pressure) to 400 L/min. @ 40 bar (high pressure).
- Available in mid-mount configuration
- Optional round-the-pump foam system
- Optional operator’s panel
- Optional Storz fittings
- Bronze/gunmetal construction available
- Available with K Series gear-drive transmission
- Available in clockwise or counterclockwise rotation (not available on bronze models)
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- 235 lbs (107 kg)
Options and Accessories
- The Waterous Round-the-Pump Foam Proportioner is an easy-to-use, compactly designed unit capable of retrofitting on any Waterous HL series pump. It has preset positions for 1%, 3%, or 6% proportioning, with foam pick-up connections for either an on-board tank or foam container, and provides foam to high and low pressure discharges.
- Bronze (gunmetal) construction.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty with Total Protection Package (TPP-5): The Total Protection Package is a comprehensive warranty that increases your standard 7 year warranty to include labor expenses to dismantle, remove and reinstall covered products or parts for a period of five years.