The 200-100−ECL is a slide−in modular compressed air foam unit designed and constructed to discharge water, foam solution or compressed air foam. To further enhance the 200-100-ECL, the Waterous ECLIPSE Gen 2.0 CAFSystem is configured into the system to provide continuous, homogenous foam every time the system is used.
- Deutz 74 HP (55 kW) diesel-fueled engine
- Waterous CPD-2 Pump
- Waterous ECLIPSE Gen 2.0 CAFSystem, Two 1-1/2″ Foamulators. ECLIPSE Gen 2.0 CAFSystem is the pre-set flow rate and pre-set pressure for water and air. The operator does not have to adjust flows and pressures during operation.
- 7″ Tellurus Control Panel
- One button engages fire pump, foam proportioner and CAFSystem
- Easily select Wet or Dry Foam
- Rand 100 sCFM (2.83 m3/min) compressor
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Aquis 1.5 Foam Proportioner