The CPK-2 is driven by a K Series Transmission side mounted PTO and is able to accommodate multiple lines for straight stream or fog nozzles.
- High tensile, close-grained gray iron casing (bronze/gunmetal optional), one-piece volute body
- 17-4 stainless steel, heat-treated impeller shaft (monel shaft optional)
- Bronze double-hubbed precision-balanced impeller
- 3-inch (76.2mm) NPT or BSP intake; 2-inch (50mm) NPT or BSP discharge (BSP threads available straight or tapered)
- Multiple gearbox mounting positions (horizontally, vertically or inverted)
- Seven optional speed-increasing transmission ratios
- Crown-shaved, carburized and hardened helical cut, constant-mesh quiet gears
- K Transmission consists of an aluminum case with constant-mesh, stainless steel helical gears
- 7-year Limited Warranty
Options and Accessories
- Priming System: An electric, oil-free rotary vane primer mounted directly on a Waterous split-shaft pump transmission or separately mounted combined with a Waterous priming valve forms the priming system. A lubrication option allows the use of Prime-Safe lubricant (priming tank is required when the lubrication option is selected).
- Pressure Control System: The Waterous Intake Relief Valve system is designed to act as a safety valve by “dumping” excess pressure from the inlet side of the pump. The Discharge Relief Valve provides sensitive pump control to protect firefighters from sudden pressure surges resulting from changes in discharge flows from the pump.
- Manifold Drain Valve: Drains all points of the pump simultaneously with the operation of a single control.
- Corrosion Protection: Replaceable zinc element that is installed directly on the pump intake piping and into the pump waterway. These anodes sacrifice the zinc element to galvanic corrosion.
- Discharge Valves: Your choice of the trusted Waterous 1/4 turn 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch ball-type discharge valve. Both options come standard with chrome-plated brass ball and hydraulically balanced seal assembly.
- Overheat Protection Manager: The OPM consists of an illuminated warning light on the operator’s panel whenever the pump approaches an overheat condition. Optional audible alarm is available.
- Tachometer: Tachometer drive standard and operates at 1/2 input shaft speed.