The single stage design with vertically-split volute and pump transmission provides simple operation, easy maintenance and high reserve capacity.
The PTO-Driven CG Series is available with a K-Series, gear-driven transmission designed for use with a side-mounted PTO or a PA Series, chain-driven transmission designed for use with an Allison Transmission with 10-bolt PTO.
- High-tensile, close-grained gray iron (bronze/gunmetal optional), two-piece, vertically-split volute body
- 17-4 stainless steel, heat-treated impeller shaft
- Fully-enclosed, bronze, double-hubbed impeller with flame-plated hubs
- Victaulic®, threaded or flanged intake connections
- Self-adjusting corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seals
- Available with K Series or PA Series Transmissions
- K Series consists of an aluminum case and constant-mesh, helical gears
- PA Series consists of an aluminum case and is chain driven for silent operation
- 7-year Limited Warranty
Options and Accessories
- Priming System: An electric, oil-free rotary vane primer mounted directly on a Waterous split-shaft pump transmission or separately mounted combined with a Waterous priming valve forms the priming system. A lubrication option allows the use of Prime-Safe lubricant (priming tank is required when the lubrication option is selected).
- Pressure Control System: The Waterous Intake Relief Valve system is designed to act as a safety valve by “dumping” excess pressure from the inlet side of the pump. The Discharge Relief Valve provides sensitive pump control to protect firefighters from sudden pressure surges resulting from changes in discharge flows from the pump.
- Manifold Drain Valve: Drains all points of the pump simultaneously with the operation of a single control.
- Corrosion Protection: Replaceable zinc element that is installed directly on the pump intake piping and into the pump waterway. These anodes sacrifice the zinc element to galvanic corrosion.
- Discharge Valves: Your choice of the trusted Waterous 1/4 turn 2.5″ and 3.5″ ball-type discharge valve or a 4″ ANSI flanged discharge valve. Both options come standard with chrome-plated brass ball and hydraulically balanced seal assembly.
- Overheat Protection Manager: The OPM consists of an illuminated warning light on the operator’s panel whenever the pump approaches an overheat condition. Optional audible alarm is available.
- Intake Fittings: Choose from three styles of intakes, including a 5″ or 6″ Threaded intake (model CXR), a 6″ Flanged intake (model CXN), and a 6″ Victaulic(R) intake (model CXV). Note: Threaded intake available with 2.5″ to 3″ auxiliary intake ports.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty with Total Protection Package (TPP-5): The Total Protection Package is a comprehensive warranty that increases your standard 7 year warranty to include labor expenses to dismantle, remove and reinstall covered products or parts for a period of five years.
|CGK / CGPA PERFORMANCE|