The Waterous 500-140-DC integrated crossmount CAFSystems™ combine the engine, transmission, water pump and air compressor into one, single, skid−mounted CAFS unit packed with powerful fire suppression capabilities for any size department.
- GHH Rand 140 sCFM (4.0 m3/min)
- Aquis™ 2.5 Foam Proportioner available
- Electric Auto-Sync Balancing System
Pump / Transmission Specifications
- Waterous CLVT centrifugal water pump, gray iron case, bronze impeller, stainless steel shaft and maintenance-free mechanical seal.
- 4-inch NPT Intake
- Waterous VPOS Oil-Free Primer
- Gear-Drive, Direct-Drive T Series Transmission
- John Deere, model 4045TF150, four-cylinder, turbocharged, liquid-cooled with variable speed governor, delivering a 115 horsepower (85 kW), 276 cu. in. (4.5L) displacement, four-cycle, diesel fueled.
- Lubrication system with oil pressure warning light and spin-on oil filter. An extension hose is installed on the engine oil drain with a valve located at the oil pan and a plug installed in the end of the hose to facilitate oil changes.
- Heavy-Duty exhaust muffler
|GPM||250, 350, 500|
|l/min||1000, 1300, 2000|
|l/sec||16.5, 21.5, 33|
|Water||150, 200, 250||10, 14, 17||1000, 14000, 17000||1.0, 1.4, 1.7|