Designed for the fire and rescue industry as a versatile first responder stabilization tool, this unique product offers a wedge and an incline to interlock together for maximum stability as extrication step chocks.
- Flip and it´s a standard plastic step chock — quick set up and leveling.
- Functions like a cog incline railroad… a simple design that works!
- When added height is needed, interlock the base with a Turtle Lock Block.
- Part # SC-COG-1
- Dimensions: 24 3/8˝x 6 5/8˝x 10 3/4˝
- Weight: 10.8kg/24lbs.
- *Available as a kit; see Fire & Rescue Kits.
- Working Load: 1,701 kg/ 2,722 lbs without Cog | 3,750 kg/ 6,000 with Cog.