The helmet model EOM represents the best protection system for the head in wildland fire fighting, technical, alpine and river rescue.
The shell has a rib with rounded edges and is equipped with a special ventilation system, composed by a protective mesh, closable by a sliding element on its top.
The helmet has the predisposition and is certified to be used with the following optional accessories:
- Reflecting bands
- Ear muffs
- External polycarbonate visor
- External mesh visor
- Lighting device
- Communication system
- Neck protector made of fireproof fabric
All components of the helmet model EOM are fully removable and replaceable.
- EN 16471:2014 (Helmets for wildland fire fighting)
- EN 16473:2014 (Helmets for technical rescue)
- EN 12492:2012 (Helmets for mountaineers)
- EN 1385:2012 (Helmets for canoeing and white water sports)