Easy starting by correcting the conditions with the ECU under various conditions, such as ambient and engine operating temperatures, and altitude differences.
Easy starting operation at any slope due to no carburetor.
Stable operations from low to high speed achieved with appropriate fuel consumption.
Achieved high-power and pressure, and better engine acceleration essential for fire fighting pumps.
Ultimate 2-stroke engine achieving lower emissions giving importance to environment.
|Discharge Performance||0.5MPa, 1550L/min, 1m suction head|
|1.0MPa, 980L/min, 1m suction head|
|1.0MPa, 960L/min, 3m suction head|
- Automatic stopping function by sensing no oil through the 2-cucle oil sensor.
- Automatic stopping function by prevention from abnormal overheating. (Possible forced operation by turning the main switch).
- The high brightness LED monitor with the self-checking function blinking on and off for an abnormal status.
- An HID searchlight can be used on the fire pump equipped with the alternator generating high electrical power.
Improving of speed and operability:
- Improved water-spraying performance by adopting the super ball cock.
- The shortened time needs for starting water spraying by adopiting the Fi.
- Highly improved durability and performance by adopting the large Oil-less vacuum pump(PEEK material).
- Engine cooling water is returned to the pump eliminating discharge outside of the pump, and contamination of surrounding area.
- Unique double suction system achieved extra-high discharge performance.
- Easy care with no troublesome care because of no fuel colgging caused without a caburetor.
- No care due to no fuel clogging caused without a fuel cock.
FF500-A Performance curve