The Prisoner Security manikins now combines the features of the Handcuff and the Hanging manikins into the one model – this manikin will accept any standard handcuffs for practising restraint techniques and also has a reinforced neck to allow for the simulation of a suicide (through hanging), to practice body recovery and evidence preservation techniques.
Who Uses Them?
- Justice Service
- Department of Correctional Services
- Constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests – these manikins are tough!
- Tough enough to be driven over with a vehicle or being dropped from 2nd floor window with no damage.
- Material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C – tough enough for any exercise!
- Waterproof – suitable for first-line responder CBRN exercises as they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Anatomically correct, feels like an unconscious person – perfect for cell snatch rescues.
- Realistic size and weight – for realistic, challenging exercises.
- Will accept any standard handcuffs – replaceable Polyester cuffs prevent damage to the main manikin body.
- Reinforced neck – strong enough to simulate a suicide through hanging without damage.