Fire fighting wetting agents increase the time that objects will stay damp and decrease the amount of water required to achieve the desired result. They have become integral with most fire fighting applications as they assist in making the most of Australia’s most scarce commodity – Water. ® Quik Corp Fire Engineering is proud to introduce the revolutionary Solid EF.
Solid EF is a surfactant, and like traditional foams is a substance capable of lowering the surface tension of liquids, facilitating the wetting of solid surfaces, and permitting the penetration of liquids into the capillaries. Solid EF can be easily retrofitted to existing equipment and is very simple to use. The lightweight aluminium dispenser and biodegradable water solvent cartridges are available in a 1kg block.
- The dispenser is made from a rigid aluminium construction
- No moving parts mean no maintenance and no extra cost
- Simple and easy to use
- Up to 3945kpi working pressure
- Up to 200 litres per minute flow rate
- Easily retro-fitted to existing equipment
- Foam or bypass modes built into the dispenser
- Fixed proportioning rate
- No more lifting heavy awkward drums
- No chance of spillage
- Five-year shelf life