The Quickstop Multi-Tool is the FIRST AND ONLY multi-use fire sprinkler shutoff tool on the market. It gives firefighters 7 different tools they need to attack commercial and high-rise fires. The Multi-Tool also covers more fire sprinkler types and sizes than any other tool. When accidents happen with fire sprinklers seconds matter. That’s why the Quickstop Multi-Tool is the tool of choice for reducing water damage and protecting buildings across the world.
- The Quickstop Multi-Tool is the ONLY sprinkler tool on the market that stops ½” and ¾” heads whether they are intact, damaged or completely sheared off
- The tool can be used to 1) Stop fire sprinklers, 2) Remove FDC caps, 3) Make standpipe connections, 4) Shut off residential utilities, 5) Adjust system pressures (PRV), 6) Open oxygen cylinders, and 7) Block doors open
- Attaching a Multi-Tool to your high-rise hose pack gives you the equipment you need on the fire floor when you need it most
- The Quickstop Muli-Tool reduces building damage which results in less cleanup for fire crews and shorter onscene times
- Quick, simple one-handed operation
- The Quickstop Multi-Tool has been tested to hold 100% water tight up to 350 PSI or 2400 KPA
- Each tool is designed with a FUSIBLE LINK which releases the tool when heated.
- 5 year limited warranty