The NUPOLE quick disconnect line of tools lets you:
- Break the tool down into smaller components for ease of storage and portability.
- Save space and cost by carrying more than one tool head to do specific jobs, but only one handle.
- Add an extension to provide longer reach.
- The heart of this new concept in compact storing and highly portable tools is an extremely tough, rigid, yet easy to use connection. The Nupole™ connection is capable of carrying loads almost as great as one-piece NUPLAGLAS® shaft
- NUPOLE ® is flame resistant to 426°C, resists continuous heat to 121°C and improves in strength down to -15°C.
- NUPOLE ® HANDLES are stronger than wood handles
- Safe from electrical shock – NUPOLE ® is an excellent dielectric material.
- Smooth, resin rich surface protects user from splinters and resists UV deterioration.
- Does not absorb moisture, resists industrial chemicals, fire retardant
- Easily cleaned of concrete, tar, etc.
- Unaffected by sub zero temperatures.
- Does not conduct heat / cold, easy to handle in extreme temperatures.
- Ergonomically designed grips for comfort and stress reduction.
- More rigid than wood and most other fibreglass handles, reducing wasted effort.