The binocular camera confers discretion to the user. Unlike a conventional screen, the binocular view generates very little light in the eyes of the user. For firefighter applications with a high density of smoke, the camera is used at the level of the mask, thus optimising vision (no smoke between screen and eyes).
A long-range optics is also available and can detect a person at 1.4 km and a vehicle at 4 km!
- Compact 1.4 kg with 2 batteries
- Wide range of T°C: -20°C to +1000°C
- Video recording and still image
- Fast start: approx. 3 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- 8h of battery life with 2 batteries
- Germanium lens to protect optics
LiFePO4 batteries, optimum security in intervention: Compared to Lithium Ion batteries, LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) batteries are not dangerous when exposed to high temperatures (no gas emission up to 140°C, no explosion).