Efficient and simple because of its unique action button, Leader TIC 3.1 thermal imaging camera is particularly suitable for indoor fire attacks.
Compact, lightweight and incorporating a wide range of temperature measurement (-40°C to +1150°C), it was designed for ease of use. Ideal for fire operations, search for missing persons and areas on fire.
Resistant to fire, robust, with germanium window to protect the internal electronics, using a wide-angle lens (H 51° V 40°) and an ultra-sensitive infrared sensor (17μ Silicon Amorphous aSi 384 x 288), Leader TIC 3.1 confirms its status of thermal imaging camera for fire attack.
For thermal cameras that have Video or Picture function, a wireless transmission kit is available as an option to be plugged for streaming live the images on 3 digital devices simultaneously (mobile, tablet, computer)! It is useful for trainings or special operations.
- Compact & lightweight: 870 g with 2 batteries
- 3.5“ screen
- Wide range of T°C: -40°C to +1150°C
- Video, photo and still image recording
- Fast start: <5 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- Up to 8h of battery life with 2 batteries
- Germanium lens to protect optics