From Petro Hazards To Warfare Agents, Zytron® 300 Is A True Performance Fabric.
Zytron® 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash, even in significant exposure scenarios, as well as for biohazard applications. Excellent physical strength and broad chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. With an extensive chemicals-tested list, Zytron 300 is a real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types including NFPA certified styles. In addition, Zytron 300 fabric and seams have been tested for blood and viral resistance in accordance with ASTM F 1671 and show passing results.
Zytron 300 Details
- Ideal for demanding applications with potential for chemical splash.
- Increased physical strength and broad chemical holdout take the protection level up a serious notch.
- Available in seven NFPA certified styles.
- Excellent for petrochemical operations including chemical handling and maintenance work – a favorite for military operations.
- A real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types and styles.
- Rear entry style shown provides protection in front-splash scenarios.
- Attached gloves are available on any heat sealed/taped seam garment.
- Does not contain PFAS Chemistry. Read more about PFAS.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, military operations, law enforcement drug response, chemical handling, petrochemical handling and maintenance.
|ASTM F1001 Chemical Test Battery*|
|n – Hexane||>480|
|1,3 Butadiene Gas||>480|
|Ethylene Oxide Gas||81|
|Hydrogen Chloride Gas||>480|
|Methyl Chloride Gas||>480|
|Chemical Warfare Agent Data**|
|Bis (2-chloroethyl) sulfide (Mustard:HD)||>480||4.0 ug/cm2|
|Isopropyl methylfluorophosphonate (Sarin:GB)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
|Chlorovinyl arsinedichloride (Lewisite:L)||>240||4.0 ug/cm2|
|O-ethyl S-(2-diisopropylaminoethyl) methylphosphonothiolate (Nerve:VX)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
* Industrial chemical testing was conducted in accordance with ASTM F 739 with normalized breakthrough times reported in minutes.
Note: These tests were performed in accordance with ASTM standards by independent laboratories. This data is derived from tests performed on material samples only, not finished garments.
Sources for all chemical test data are independent laboratories. All tests were performed under laboratory conditions and not under actual use conditions. Tests were performed on material samples, not actual garments.