Breathable, NFPA-Certified Hi-Vis FR Apparel With Proven Multi-Purpose Protection.
DuraChem® 200 is multi-purpose, high-visibility FR apparel with added protection against Chemical, Biological, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash hazards. Available as a coverall or multi-piece configuration, it offers breathable, launderable protection for a wide range of applications for daytime or nighttime work. Certified to or compliant with seven key industry safety standards, it helps simplify PPE selection and inventory with a multi-hazard apparel solution. From industrial applications to emergency response, DuraChem 200 is a proven workhorse with the data to back it up.
DuraChem 200 — Certified, Data-Driven Protection
- Flame Resistant – NFPA 2112 & ASTM F2733.
- Chemical – NFPA 1990 (1992).
- Biological – ASTM F1671 blood and viral test.
- Hi-Vis – ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P, Class 3, plus compliant with OSHA Roadside Emergency Response requirements. Does not apply to Navy fabric.
- Arc Flash – NFPA 70E & ASTM F1891.
- Molten Metal Splash – ASTM F955.
- Tested Against Steam and Hot Water – University of Alberta (CAN/CSGB 155.20).
Available in Hi-Vis Yellow and Navy.
DuraChem 200 Details
- DuraChem 200 is the first and only breathable protective apparel certified to or compliant with seven key industry safety standards.
- Launderable Hi-Vis FR protection, plus Chemical, Thermal, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash protection.
- Breathability reduces heat stress and improves worker comfort.
- 24/7 facility-wide protection for day or night work applications.
- Multi-Purpose garment with flexible hood options simplifies PPE selection and inventory.
- Durachem 200 contains PFAS. DuraChem 200 does not contain PFOA or PFOS chemistry. Read more about PFAS.