20L Jerry Cans are robust fuel containers made out of pressed steel. They are designed with stamped indentations on sides serving the purpose of stiffening the side sheet metal and most importantly allowing the greater surface area for expansion and contraction of the contents with varied atmospheric conditions like heat & cold. These Jerry cans are painted with different colours, designating to contain different fuels. Jerry cans are designed with breather pipes to help smoother pouring.
FEATURES OF PAPILLON MAKE JERRY CANS
- Tested intact, resilient, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- Rust proof, Leak proof.
- Breather Pipes to help smoother pouring.
- Meets Defence Forces specifications.
- Clears all drop tests and leak proof under pressure.
- No loss of integrity during Standards flame tests.
- Designed to ﬁt Standard RV Racks.
- Available in sizes 10 and 20 Litres.