The 2 Piece Flood Suit has been specially developed with UK rescue teams for low level flooding, wading, pumping operations and mud rescue.
This flexible suit is designed to offer a good level of waterproof protection. The two piece design gives the user choice on how the suit is worn, depending on the climate and applications.
The suit has been tested in various rescue applications. It is in service with many rescue organisations around the UK, used as an alternative to drysuits when they are not absolutely necessary.
Fitted with reflective piping and SOLAS approved reflective tape. All internal seams are glued and hand taped.
All Northern Diver stock suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart in the documents section to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Leave a note for special alteration requirements at check-out stage or email/live chat message us. Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
- Neoprene neck with adjustable hook and loop tab
- Adjustable elasticated braces
- Lightstick pocket fitted to left arm
- Reflective panels on both arms
- Adjustable neoprene waistband
- Elasticated adjustable waist
- Neoprene wrist seals
- Quick release adjustable belt
- Elasticated ankle gaiters
- Splash proof zip
- Gusseted zipped chest pockets
- Fitted with 5mm dry neoprene socks