The HPO-2X is a rugged collapsible backpack fire pump made of durable nylon fibrecoated with neoprene. The neoprene bag is UV resistant and fireproof. It also offers exceptional abrasion resistance and can easily be repaired in the field with standard tire patches.
The brass hand pump design features a forward grooved hand grip and a rear pistol grip that makes operating the hand pump easier on the wrist and requires less effort than standard hand pumps.
Capacity: 5 US gal (19 L)
Dry weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
Wet weight: 48 lbs (21.7 kg)
• Made of nylon fiber coated with neoprene
• Excellent abrasion resistance and in-field repairable
• Resistant to UV and ozone
• Resistant to oil and gasoline
• Collapsible which requires minimal storage space