The Ferno Scoop EXL Stretcher is a molded high density polypropylene stretcher having additional features to those seen in the traditional aluminium Model 65 Scoop Stretcher.
It is ergonomically designed from high strength aluminium precision moldings providing light weight with considerable strength.
With the specially designed twin safety locks, uncoupling one or both ends of the Scoop EXL Stretcher, deployment of the stretcher is achieved quickly and easily to gently slide under the victim supporting the patient in the position found with minimal disturbance to reduce risk of further injury. Additionally it can be split into two pieces.
THE EXL SCOOP STRETCHER ALSO FEATURES:
- a thermally treated polymer construction which does not get too hot or cold, allowing for greater patient comfort
- oval profile and angled handles to provide ergonomic ease of use
- a twin safety lock for smooth locking and unlocking
- a head section recessed for proper cervical alignment
- four length options for patients of different heights
- a narrow foot end frame for handling in confined areas
- construction materials resistant to corrosion, heat, cold and body fluids
- seamless construction and a surface impervious to fluids for ease of cleaning
With the additional quick release patient restraints it is also possible to immobilise a patient using the Scoop EXL.
Size Min L165cm, Max L202cm, Folded L120cm, W43cm, D7cm. Wgt 7kg. Load capacity 227kg.