Designed to be ‘universal’ and accept any type of basket rescue stretcher.
The all terrain oversized single ATV wheel design allows for ease of movement in the roughest terrain. Ideally suited for narrow trails, it travels easily over boggy ground, ruts, roots, rocks, snow and slopes. The single wheel design also navigates across slopes without tipping, all while providing the patient with the smoothest possible ride.
The Mule II Litter Wheel is supplied with two securing straps (2 universal hooks per strap) and uses a strong ratchet locking device. The wheel can be quickly and easily removed for storage and transport.
The optional handles for the Mule II Litter Wheel offer tremendous flexibility with four adjustable height positions for various terrain or to compensate for different heights of operators. The wide set handles provide superior leverage compared to the top rail of a stretcher and are coated with a textured urethane to provide maximum gripping power. When not in use handles fold on top and under the wheel to dimensions not much bigger than the wheel itself thus providing compact and efficient storage.
Both the Traverse Mule II and Traverse Porter stretcher carriers are designed to fit Traverse basket stretchers and comprises a chassis with integrated handles, and wheel(s).
- Offers greater leverage and easier carrying options reducing fatigue and the chance of injury
- The all-terrain oversized single wheel Mule is ideally suited for narrow trails and negotiates the roughest terrain and slopes
- The never flat, two wheeled Porter is ideal for more defined terrain and offers greater stability
- The wide set handles have eight adjustable positions which offer flexibility for different operator heights or at its lowest position for litter stability and to assist with loading the litter and patient
- Supplied with two ratchet style stretcher securing straps
- For storage the wheels can be quickly and easily removed and the handles fold compactly
Basket stretcher / litter shown with The Mule and The Porter for illustrative purposes and are not included.
- TRAV11-2220 – Mule II Single Wheel with Handles
- TRAV11-2224 – Porter Dual Wheel with Handles
- TRAV11-2000 – Storage Bag for Mule and Porter
Stretcher shown in photo not included