The Ferno Hardpoint full body harness provides all the comfort, benefits and industry leading features of the Ferno Centrepoint 2 harness, but with a front hard connection point in place of the web belay loop.
The Hardpoint also includes an abundance of hard and soft connection points spaced across the waist and back pads to attach additional hardware and gear as well as elasticised leg positioning straps.
Also included are innovative features including lightweight and breathable back, shoulder, waist and leg padding providing unparalleled support and comfort. Reflective webbing and padding ensure pronounced visibility for safer working in low light conditions. The original and new features makes the Hardpoint Full Body Harness perfect for work positioning, fall arrest, rope access and rescue scenarios.
Features and Benefits:
- Front hard connection point
- Offset/cranked pole strap attachment points
- Limited free fall arrest attachment point
- 8 additional connection points for hardware and gear
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time
- Removable and breathable 3D mesh back pad provides unrivalled shoulder and neck protection
- Elasticised leg positioning straps
- Supplied standard with all alloy hardware
- Oil, grease and water repellent webbing
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 and EN 361:2002
- Available in sizes S-M and M-L. Conditions apply for XS and XL
- All stainless steel hardware
- Integral alloy ascender kit for increased mobility when ascending