Full body harness suitable for confined space, general rescue, rope access work, high rope activities and industrial height safety with or without PFD.
Challenge Pro Standard.
The Challenge Pro’s universal design makes it suitable for various applications including industrial height safety, EWPs, confined space, rope access work, general rescue and high rope activities.
There are two models in the Challenge Pro Series: Standard and Standard with PFD.
ALL MODELS FEATURE:
- Removable padded shoulder/back panel provides superior comfort and assists with quick and easy donning.
- New materials including 3D breathable mesh, alloy componentry, oil, grease and water repellent webbing has enabled a weight saving of 200g over its predecessor.
- Reflective support padding improves visibility and safety when working in darkness.
- Breathable mesh fabric in the back, shoulder and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while assisting in keeping the user cool and dry.
- Front and rear free fall arrest attachment points.
- Confined space retrieval attachment points.
- Generous size adjustment for most body statures.
- Design and shape allows easy donning.
- Reflective for exceptional night time visibility.
Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; CE EN 361.
Full Body Harnesses (all models) Certified to CASA ATSO-C1003.
Helicopter External Personnel Lifting Devices (Standard model only) Certified to AS/NZS 4758.1-2008.
Personal Floatation Device (PFD) Models / Sizes: To view PFD model click here
- S/M, M/L.
- Conditions apply XS and XL.
- Challenge Pro with Integral PFD (VHI CHG PRO PFD). This model provides options for anyone working over or near water including wharf workers, stevedores, air sea rescue, shipping and oil rigs. It is also a great harness for any water activities. The Challenge Pro PFD is supplied with a separate CO2 cartridge that should be installed immediately. CO2 cartridges are deemed dangerous freight items and prevent the Challenge Pro PFD being air freighted for delivery.