The Arachnipod Standard Tripod comprises two Standard Legs and a Pulley Leg. The system provides two load attachment points, three stabilisation rigging points plus a double-grooved pulley.
The Arachnipod’s uniquely designed head system allows the legs to be quickly disconnected from each other to store flat for compact storage and transportation. Each of the legs is supplied with an upgraded Standard Foot 2.
- Rectangular, adjustable legs with leg pins
- Two stainless steel swivel eye bolt anchor points
- Stainless steel double-grooved pulley accommodates 8mm steel wire rope and fibre rope up to 13mm
- Each leg includes a stabilisation attachment point
- Upgraded Standard feet suits both flat and uneven surfaces, pivot to adjust to ground variations and incorporate an aggressive non-slip tread pattern
In the Box
- 2 x Standard Legs feature rated load attachment points that swivel 360 degrees, along with an additional D-shackle attachment point for stabilisation rigging
- 1 x Pulley Leg incorporates a pulley designed to accommodate up to 13 mm fibre rope as well as up to 8 mm steel/stainless steel wire cable rope
- 1 x Feet Rope and Rope Grab
- 1 x Transport Bag
The Standard Tripod can be configured into:
- A-Frame (Rigging Plate required – sold separately)
- Sideways A-Frame
- Handrail Recovery Monopole