The Bridge System is a unique feature of the Arachnipod and is useful for spanning larger voids, trenches, large holes, mine and lift shafts etc. The Standard Bridge is available in 2m, 3m or 4m bridge lengths and adds a panning capability across the work area which makes it well suited to trench resue and confined space applications. Bridge beams are fitted with a trolley which may be hauled along the length of the beam by a single operator.
The Arachnipod Standard Bridge system comprises three Standard Legs and one Pulley Leg plus a 2m, 3m or 4m long Bridge beam. The system provides three load attachment points, four stabilisation rigging points, one double-grooved pulleys plus the versatility to configure additional technical systems.
The Arachnipod’s uniquely designed head system enables legs to be quickly disconnected from each other to store flat for compact storage and transportation. Each of the legs is supplied with an upgraded Standard Foot 2.
- Rectangular, adjustable legs with leg pins
- Three stainless steel swivel eye bolt anchor points
- One stainless steel double-grooved pulley accommodates 8mm steel wire rope and fibre rope up to 13mm
- Each leg includes a stabilisation attachment point
- Upgraded Standard feet suits both flat and uneven surfaces, pivot to adjust to ground variations and incorporate an aggressive non-slip tread pattern
- Bridge beam includes a troley, trolley-positioning line and heads
In the Box
- 3 x Standard Legs feature rated load attachment points that swivel 360 degrees, along with an additional D-shackle attachment point for stabilisation rigging
- 1 x Pulley Leg incorporates a pulley designed to accommodate up to 13 mm fibre rope as well as up to 8 mm steel/stainless steel wire cable rope
- 1 Bridge Beam – 2m, 3m or 4m length
- 1 Quad Plate (accessory)
- 2 x Feet Rope and Rope Grab
- 1 x Transport Bag
- 1 x Bridge Bag
The Standard Bridge system can be configured into:
- Quadpod (Quad Plate required – supplied)
- A-Frame (Rigging Plate required – sold separately)
- Sideways A–Frame (Rigging Plate – sold separately)
- Handrail Recovery Monopole
- Bridge System