A revolutionary design that blends the traditional ‘H’ and ‘V’ shape providing exceptional comfort along with a multitude of working applications.
Breathable mesh, all alloy componentry and specialised splash and water proof webbing has removed over half a kilogram of weight over regular tower harnesses.
Padded, breathable waist and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while keeping the user cool and dry and reflective/photo luminescent features improves night time visibility and safety.
Rear gear loops provide for tools and equipment attachment and alloy quick connect buckles allow for fast donning.
- Lightweight design, all alloy componentryQuick connect, alloy buckles
- Central multi-purpose front free fall arrest attachment point
- Pole strap attachment points
- Rear dorsal ‘D’ attachment point with extension
- Reflective and photo luminescent for night time visibility
- Rear gear equipment material loops
- Adjustable arc proof neoprene protective covers
- Pole Strap attachment point Velcro stowage system (when not in use)
Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007