Heavy-duty tool for heavy-duty clearing, featuring a 12″ double-edge blade fastened to a standard straight wooden axe handle. Council ingenuity originally produced the double-edged axe handle style Bush Hook. Designed for heavy-duty clearing and shrubbing of tough vines, weeds, undergrowth and small saplings. Head is approximately 1/4″ thick.
- Manufactured from high quality American carbon steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform harness and straightness.
- Tempered for best edge-holding and toughness.
- Top grade American hickory handle.
- Cutting edge is hand polished and sharp.