We can seriously say these Chemshed Oxidising Agent cabinets have been thoroughly scientifically tested. They’re relied on by labs and industries around New Zealand who use chemicals including sulphuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. These Class 5.1 substances demand a high level of security and these cabinets, built to comply with the design requirements of AS4326-2008, provide it.
Available in a range of sizes from 30L to 250L the cabinets guard against combustion and help ensure that oxidising agents don’t fall into the wrong hands.
Create a safer working environment with Chemshed Oxidising Agent cabinets.
• Minimal size, maximum safety performance
• Non-latching, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Can be externally vented by removing a vent plug on either of the two sides and fitting appropriate pipework
• High-spec safety performance – reducing risks from of heat, friction and contact with incompatible substances
• Supplied with class 5.1 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4326-2008