The 3M™ Scott™ ProPak-i is a Type 2 open-circuit self-contained compressed-air breathing apparatus with a padded lower harness.
Suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment, including marine, industrial, and oil and gas firefighting applications, the 3M™ Scott™ ProPak-i features a padded lower harness for comfort. The ProPak-i breathing apparatus consists of a backplate, carrying harness, and a pneumatic system that contains a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve. Designed for user ease with a wraparound harness, padded side arms (lower harness), adjustable shoulder straps, and large buckles for easy operation with gloved hands and fast donning and doffing.
- Suitable for a variety of environments including industrial, marine, oil and gas and firefighting applications
- Rigid back frame construction with padded lower harness for comfort
- Tempest demand valve features low breathing resistance, first-breath automatic activation and hands-free bypass
- Choice of 3M™ Scott™ Vision 3 or 3M™ Scott™ Promask PP face masks
- Can be used with 3M™ Scott™ EPIC 3 voice projection unit, which increases intelligibility with Promask and Vision face masks